PT Atlas Copco Nusantara is part of the Mining and Rock Excavation Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. As a leading Service company, we represent and service, Atlas Copco mining machines as well as other leading brands in the industry.
We provide products and service - compressed air and gas equipment, generators, construction and mining equipment. With headquarters in Sweden, our global reach spans more than 160 markets. We have office, factories, and company operations in approximately 80 countries and a staff of nearly 33 000 people. We are committed to developing our people, with a minimum of 40 hours training per person per year so then the opportunity to grow is unlimited.
Atlas Copco, as an equal opportunity employer, encourages diversity in our workforce. Atlas Copco is committed to Sustainable Productivity
Nusa Tenggara Barat - Sumbawa (Newmont's Site)
- As the center of service information from inside and outside.
- Record and collect data on all the job requests to the service department.
- Installation of the unit and update the data and create a report including unscheduled repair in workshop.
- Control and ensure the parts request or need support service departments.
- Preparing or making transactions undertaken by the service department.
- Ensure all documents relating to the service department and properly stored neatly in place and entered into the data base service.
- SO make parts and monitor its status needs to install and repair work.
- Report all problems to work there direct supervisor.
- Creating demand for all goods to the purchasing department needs service department.
- Coordinate drill pm service schedule and drilling requirement schedule with client.
- Manage part and stock to support 91009 pm service and unscheduled replacement. PCR as well.
- SMK in Electrical/Machine with relevant experiences for 3-5 years, or
- Has experiences technical on hand job
- Understand technical language
- Good communicator
- Good English
- Knowledge of basic mechanical PV235 RCS.
- Knowledge of basic tooling.
- Knowledge of the installation, service, repair, trouble shooting PV235 RCS.
- Knowledge of basic hydraulic PV235 RCS
- Knowledge of basic SHE.
- Knowledge of basic computer application programs (Word, Excel)
- Self-motivated, Hard worker, Working under pressure and timeline, Customer service oriented, Initiative and good communication, Integrity and loyal, Team player
- willing to be placed at Sumbawa (Newmont's site)