Nusa Tenggara Barat - Sumbawa (Newmont's Site)
- Perform the work in accordance with the tasks assigned by the Foreman.
- Handling, reporting and documenting any obstacles in the work to the immediate supervisor.
- Working accurately installation commissioning process.
- Identify damage to components & spare parts
- Perform repair and trouble shooting.
- Make daily activity reports and system checks.
- Responsible for all work equipment and company property while doing the work, both in the field and in the workshop.
- Comply with and implement SHEQ procedures.
- Follow the rules set by the company and the customer to do the job
- On hand job for servicing drill PV235 RCS
- On hand job trouble shoot drill PV235 RCS
- SMK in Electrical/Machine with relevant experiences for 5 years, or
- D3 politeknik in Electrical/Machine with relevant experiences for 2 years
- Knowledge of basic mechanical PV235 RCS.
- Knowledge of basic tooling.
- Knowledge of the installation, service, repair, trouble shooting PV235 RCS.
- Knowledge of basic hydraulic PV235 RCS
- Knowledge of basic electric PV235 RCS
- Knowledge of basic pneumatic PV235 RCS
- Knowledge and on hand experiences with drilling machine such PV235 RCS, ADS DM45-DML or Dseries
- Knowledge of basic SHE.
- willing to be placed at Sumbawa (Newmont's Site)
- Self-motivated, Hard worker, Working under pressure and timeline, Customer service oriented, Initiative and good communication, Integrity and loyal, Team player
- Knowledge of basic computer application programs (Word, Excel)
- Can Drive Light Vehicle